Nordson MEDICAL is your partner in fluid and material management with a focus in three main areas:
Biomaterial Delivery Devices - Devices for complex delivery of one or more biomaterials.
- Over 30 years as a leading manufacturer of biomaterial delivery systems
- Developed the "gold standard" in delivery devices – FibriJet®
- Broad capabilities in medical device engineering and design solutions for biomaterial delivery
- Full service custom solutions to provide speed to market for your idea
Fluid Management Components - Precision engineered, plastic molded, single-use fluid connection components used in critical flow control applications
- Over 4,000 plastic tubing components – off-the shelf and custom designsfluid connection components, check valves, stopcocks, and quick connects.
- Over 40 Years of experience
- Customer base is leading medical device equipment manufacturers
- Comprehensive design center helps equipment manufacturers achieve the highest level of performance from their applications.
- Full quality assurance staff that is to assist when regulatory and technical
- Superior customer service, part drawings and free samples of our fittings.
- Our team is knowledgeable in designs, materials and applications.
Cannula Solutions - Nordson MEDICAL is a world-leading developer and supplier of Avalon wire reinforced catheters and tubing for medical device delivery systems for surgical and minimally invasive procedures.
- Ability to add multiple components, varying wall thickness, or diameter along the length of a medical device in a single piece construction
- Customized medical tubing options including single to multi-lumens
- Braid, coil or hypotube reinforcements
- Bump tubing, imaging targets, custom atraumatic, tapered and reinforced tips, holes and ports
- Casting methods allowing for the incorporation of materials with different properties including strength, lubricity, flexibility, color and multi-lumens
- Contract manufacturer for many of the top global medical device manufacturers for cannula products such as high-flow, specialty femoral and extracorporeal membrane oxygenation and ventricular assist devices
- World leader cardiopulmonary bypass cannulas
- Low profile, thin wall, lubricious, and long length microcatheters
OEM Solutions - Innovative solutions for complex delivery of one or more biomaterials and fluid connection components.
- Over 30 years experience providing custom OEM solutions to some of the world's largest medical device suppliers.
- Comprehensive product development process to design a biomaterial delivery system that meets your specific requirements for setup, mixing and delivery in any surgical application with flawless, precision dispensing.
- FibriJet and OsteoXpress patented platforms that can be private laneled or customized to your specifications.
- In-house global regulatroy and registration services to assist in getting your product to market faster in many countries.
Nordson MEDICAL is backed by the global capabilities of Nordson Corporation a world leader in precision dispensing and fluid management technology.
About Nordson Corporation (Nasdaq: NDSN)
Leader in precision dispensing and management of fluids and materials with related technologies in test, inspection and surface treatment
- Founded: 1954, headquartered in Cleveland, OH
- FY2012 Sales: $1.4 billion
- Direct Operations: 30+ countries
- Employees: 5500+
- Best in class technology
- Committed to continuous improvement
- Significant focus on community and "giving back"
The Nordson Corporation customer value proposition is based upon
- Product Reliability…that delivers more uptime
- Speed... which increases productivity and yield
- Efficiency... which lowers material usage
- Application expertise
- Premier service
- Being everywhere you need us